- A&P Mechanic for Call 真真真 Out contract maintenance on aircraft in Kenai. Airline (FAR 121) and/or experience with large turbo-prop aircraft (greater than 12,500#) a plus. DOT Drug & Alcohol testing/program required. Pay DOE. Fax letter of interest to 907-266-8418, ATTN: Director of Maintenance.
- 1-BEDROOM On Kasilof log home, 2 bedroom Furnished, washer/dryer/garage private. $1150. Includes allutilities. (907)262-7405.
- Jersey Subs $450,000 plus land lease or $650,000 for purchase and property Terms available with sufficient down. Chris 283-9898 Cathy 260-3343
- WAREHOUSE/STORAGE K-Beach, 14ft-door, office/bathroom, heat included. $.65-.73/sf, first + deposit. (907)283-7430.
- Kenai Peninsula Asian Massage Welcome Visitors and New Customers The right touch- wonderful, relaxing. Please make the phone ring. Call Anytime Appointments. 907-420-4569
- The Dermatology and Skin Cancer Clinic of Alaska, Dr. Mathew Cannava, is recruiting for a full-time medical/surgical assistant. The successful candidate will be an energetic, self-motivated, confident and caring individual with excellent communication skills and an enthusiasm for caring for patients while striving for excellence. An ability to multi-task in a calm, professional manner is critical as the position involves many roles,, as is the ability to work well within a small, motivated team. Prior knowledge a plus, but not a requirement. Hours are 8-5, M-F, and the property is non-smoking. Fax CV to 907-262-7599, or email: email@example.com
- For Sale! $229,800 3bd/2ba in Willowbrook Sub. off K-Beach. Even St. to Grant Ave - follow signs. One private acre, stainless appliances, Maytag w/d, double car garage, heated. Move in ready, lots of sunlight 420-0605
- ADVERTISING SALES REPRESENTATIVE The Peninsula Clarion newspaper in beautiful Kenai, Alaska is seeking an Advertising Sales Representative to join our sales team. The ideal candidate will be involved in all aspects of sales, revenue generation and advertiser retention. This individual must possess exceptional customer service skills, be able to pay attention to details, complete tasks by deadlines and have a positive attitude. Experience in advertising sales preferred but not required. Reliable insured vehicle and current driver真真真s license is a must. Email your resume to: Deedie McKenzie, Group Publisher - Alaska firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls. EOE.
- Illiamna Lake Two lakefront lots for sale $32,000 each 907-598-2051
- 2 Bedroom/1 Bath Apartment W/D, gas heat included. $800/mo., includes tax. No smoking/no pets. 252-1060 394-0460
- HOUSE FOR RENT Furnished 3 bedroom/ garage. Close to hospital/schools Soldotna Available Nov 6th 6 month lease $1095 plus utilities $900 deposit. No smoking/pets 520-678-1539
- COLONIAL MANOR Large 1 & 2 Bedroom. Carport, Storage, Central Location. Quiet & Clean! 252-2119 262-5820
- State Approved Assisted Living Home States licensed and approved 5 person facility downtown Soldotna. Close to banks, grocery store, other businesses. Available 11-1-16 907-252-5389 907-262-5389
- Welcome to Traditional ThaiMassage Therapy by Bun 907-406-1968
- 3BR 2BA New Construction Duplex (K-Beach). Located off of Ciechanski. Large 1 car garage, W/D, SS appliances. No pets or smoking. $1250 plus tax, gas and electric. Garbage and snow plowing included. Sean 398-7375
- Located off of Ciechanski. Large 1 car, 3BR, 2BA duplex. New Construction, W/D, SS appliances. No pets or smoking. $1250 plus tax, gas and electric. Garbage and snow plowing included. Sean 398-7375
- Excellent Ocean View BAY ARM APARTMENTS, Kenai Accepting applications for Studio & 1,2 bedroom, utilities included. $25 non-refundable application fee. No pets. (907) 283-4405
- A SUMMER MASSAGE Thai Oil Massage Open every day. Call Darika: (907)252-3985
- Owner is relocating and eager to sell before winter!Located on the border of Soldotna and Kenai. Including separate adjacent lot with the offer (totaling 1.03 acres). PRIVACY! Surrounded by lots of trees, TONS of outdoor space for your toys! Has front porch and rear deck off the living room. With 10-inch thick concrete walls, a spiral staircase, stainless steel appliances, new laminate flooring on the upper level and a HUGE master suite lower level that can easily be converted into additional living space or gameroom--it's a win-win! Gotta fish? You're just a brief 5-minute walk around the corner to the river boat launch with sweeping mountain views. Call Jon at 216-288-5317 or email for more info and schedule your appointment ASAP!***NOTE: Owner is open to buyers with agents -- Only pre-approved or financially-ready buyers please**